Vacation

We're on the cusp of summer.  Lyn's plotting and planning my family's visit to New Mexico.  She's identifying all of the places she wants to take us and many of the usual spots are on the list.  We'll definitely get breakfast burritos one day and go bowling another.  All of that needs to wait until August however,

In the meantime, I am going to step away from the blog here and there this summer.  I've had a lot on my plate for the past year and the winter and spring were especially challenging.  I need a little time to recoup.  Next week is the first such quiet blogging time.

It is planned.  Nothing is wrong.  Activities will be done and I will probably be exhausted by the end of the week.  That's OK because it should be a good exhausted.

So, while I'm enjoying some extra time away from the keyboard, I hope you'll have a great week.  Put a sprig of mint in your iced tea and enjoy a little quiet time watching the sky's colors as the sun sets.

See you around the 19th.

Comments

Popular Posts