Decoupage

A week can make a difference.  How do I know?  On Saturday, I found myself in the fabric store with two patterns and seven fabric selections before ending up at the grocery with enough fruit for making jam.  When I find myself being creative, I feel my brain kicking back in.  It took the rest of the week but I'm feeling more like myself again.

I received some lovely comments from readers.  Thank you very much for the supportive and understanding notes.

Lyn is doing very well.  She has started working with her Community Access service provider.  She's happy but comes home exhausted.  Lyn wants me to use this picture of her because "it's a great one of me!"


Of course, she's right.  

They decoupaged a box as one of their first activity choices.  Lyn proudly showed off the results when I spoke to her this weekend.  

Comments

Popular Posts