Sea Hero Quest

Last night as I was reading through the news, I found an article about a new dementia research project which is cleverly disguised as a mobile game.  It is Sea Hero Quest.

Of course, I had to download and give it a shot.  The point of the game is to see how you navigate through three dimensional spaces which is a skill compromised by dementia.  The game play is easy and quick.  I played through the first 5 levels and snapped a picture of a sea monster named Adorabella in just over a minute of actual game play.  I'm sure the levels will increase in difficulty but the first five are your introductory levels to teach you the game play mechanics.

My minute plus of play indicates that it is equivalent to about 4 hours of late based testing.

If you have a mobile device, check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts