Let's Play

First, let me start with a correction.  In yesterday's post, I stated that Lyn went to a soup kitchen to feed the homeless.  I was incorrect.  She and a staff member make sandwiches in the kitchen at day hab and then take them to a nearby park to hand them out.

We now return to our regularly scheduled post.

Exercise has a wealth of positive benefits on us and there's increasing evidence that it can also help reduce our risk for Alzheimer's.  With the wave of anticipated new Alzheimer's cases on the horizon, perhaps we should all get up and move more.

While we're at it, we can play some games to boost our brain volume because that too may help reduce our risk for Alzheimer's.  Can we make cross-words a full contact sport?  Scrabble is nearly that in my house.

So forgive me for keeping this short.  I need to spend a little time on my stationary bike while doing some puzzle solving.  What will you do?

Comments

Popular Posts