Pooh Bear

While we were at Disneyland the first day, we stopped to get a cold drink.  My receipt had a coupon on it that was valid during the morning hours at several of the shops.  It was afternoon and the coupon couldn't be used until the next day.  Fortunately, it was just the first day of Mom and Lyn's time there. Knowing it might be of use to them, I handed them the coupon.

Lyn likes to spend money.  She likes to use whatever she has in her purse and gets grumpy if she cannot.  Giving her the coupon made the desire to shop more intense for her.  She had to use the coupon because I gave it to her.  Mom promised that they would find something and that the coupon would be used before it expired.

While we had done a little shopping together, Mom had kept trying to steer Lyn away from stuffed animals because she has so many already.  That worked while I was there.  I could interject and ask for Lyn's opinion on something for one of my children.  That didn't work the next day.


She picked out a stuffed Winnie the Pooh and insisted she had to have this item because of coupon I had shared.  As you can see from the picture above, it was not worth a fight to suggest another item.  She bought a stuffed animal which is what she really wanted and she used the coupon.

She's actually happy in the above picture, I promise.

Oh, how her face has changed in the last year...

Comments

Popular Posts